Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How much has your cow farted today?

I was in and out of the rooms tonight half listening to Mark Levin on the radio. I disagree a lot with him. I believe he's just a talking head. But then he started talking about tanks strapped on to the backs of dairy cows, presumably (from Google), in Argentina. Their methane outgassing is being collected to see if it affects global warming. So I did a search and came up with no end of this, this, "crap", and if we let this continue, we're all going to be sorry. Because it won't stop with livestock. Can you imagine the burden on farmers?

We can't change eons of cyclical weather changes. We aren't in control. (We sure aren't.) There's a universe out there that says we are but a speck of sand collectively, or even smaller. How arrogant and stupid are we to swallow this?

Just peer into the future and think how the tanks will look with a little black dress, strappy high heels, pearls, and your backpack with the methane tank. How do you accessorize THAT?

Anyway, if you're too tired after working for your gasoline money, I will start you off here:

http://www.climatechangefraud.com/content/blogsection/0/218/

1 comment:

Todd said...

I can't imagine a pack like that would be good for anyone's back. I mean, the book backpacks kids have for school these days aren't, so this would be either.