Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good Thursday morning!

Here's a real treat for just about anyone who loves photography, and something special for children, to foster their creativity. It's a pinhole camera! I've often wanted to try one, but when you see these off-the-wall designs, you're going to want to make one yourself. These are courtesy of a great site, Photojojo. Here's the link: http://pro.corbis.com/creative/readycam/

What you'll get here are wild looking, cereal box pinhole camera designs. Make one (or two or three), from the printable files and just...have fun. If you do it and send me a digital photo, of either the camera or your best shot, I'll put it here.

Now, Vern has decided to play with the papers on my desk and distract me. There's something he wants. I am trained by a cat. Talk to you later.

No comments: