Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Glenn Beck, talk radio host, is getting a little

worried about food shortages, too. But he's a Morman. Bless those people. Part of their lifestyle is
putting food and supplies by. Years ago I had a Morman babysitter. My son was about three. Under her bed and all through the house were food, water, medical supplies which she kept rotated and these were not just for Paula and her daughter. They were for us - the families of the children she kept, cared for and loved so much; after all, we lived in earthquake country. I'll always be grateful to her for that. Thank you, Paula - wherever you are. http://www.byub.org/livingessentials/shows/15.asp

Anyhow, here's the link to Glenn Beck's show today with a trucker. http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/8966/

1 comment:

Lance Eh. said...

I don't know if it's because of his mormon beliefs, but it seems that it's only been recently since he's been discussing the stock piling of food, which could have more to do with him always watching the global economy and what not. But I think he's right 90% of the time more than everybody else out there who is always critizing him. I think he's a great man and I like a lot of his views (of course I'm a Christian too).

God bless!
Lance