Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

RAND PAUL ON THE SOTU SPEECH W/VIDEOS


Last night, during his State of the Union address, President Obama called for more government, more taxes and more debt to solve our nation's problems.

Quite frankly, I couldn't disagree more with the President.

As I said in my Tea Party response to the President's SOTU, "the path we are on is not sustainable, but few in Congress or in this Administration seem to recognize that their actions are endangering the prosperity of this great nation."



I agree with Ronald Reagan who said that government is not the answer to the problem - government is the problem.

I pledge to you that as long as I'm in Washington, I will continue fighting to restore the Founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, and constitutional government in America.

I hope I can count on your continued support.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. After you watch the video, be sure to take a moment to read Business Week's article about my Tea Party response to Barack Obama's SOTU.
RANDPAC website   RANDPAC on Facebook
Share this on social media   Forward this email to a friend


© RandPAC, 2013. All Rights Reserved.

Paid for by RandPAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to RandPAC are not tax-deductible.

www.RandPAC.com

No comments: