Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THE FIX IS IN...HILLARY AND THE BENGHAZI COVER-UP

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52237?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=95a37444f3-Call_to_Champions&utm_medium=email

There are several parts to this story, and I believe the link is at the bottom to the other parts.  Go find them.

Sorry I'm rushing today - got to make up for not showing up yesterday...I need a new computer. 

Anyway - about Hillary...

I believe the blood clot was a deception.  I believe her absence was a cram course on how to get the story straight if she appears to testify.  From body language to what to say - intense coaching.  And why not?

Treason is a rather serious crime, don't you think? 

What I'd love to see is a gallows erected on the Capitol mall... for all the traitors in our government. 

No comments: