Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

THIS IS FOR OUR AMERICAN SOLDIERS - WHEREVER YOU ARE IN COMBAT, YOU ARE THOUGHT OF EVERY DAY. SO IF YOU WANT TO WRITE A LETTER HOME TO "US" ON THE CREEK THAT WILL BE...

seen by a whole lot of people all over the world, please send them here and put them in the comment box.  I'll copy them and add them here on the main page if I can.   I have only the folks at this link to thank for the long overdue idea.  http://sweetgrassroots.org/new-soldiers-letters/www.maylattanzio.blogspot.com

You have no idea how badly we want you home.

Enough.

Just...ENOUGH.

So you have a place to vent or talk, or say whatever you want.  If you're a relative and want to share a letter, please do.

We need to hear from you.

Is that ok with you?  You can remain anonymous.  Make up a name - that's ok too.

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.

I apologize.

We're working to save to country here so you will have something to come home to and you can live and prosper and be happy.  You've been so brave.

I'm afraid you will find a lot of things changed in the time you've been away.


No comments: