Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

OBAMA SPIES ARE MONITORING JEWISH GROWTH IN JERUSALEM...WHY?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/obama-spies-monitor-jewish-growth-in-jerusalem/

If you're Jewish and vote for Obama, you need to check in to a mental institution.  Sorry if you're offended, but really....You can't be that ignorant.  And if you are Zionist or not, Israel has a right to a homeland. 

What he's got up his sleeve for you in the country your people fight for even to today, is this and I pray it isn't so.  I really hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

There will be so much blood shed, American Jews will be sitting shiva in shame because they believed in a deceiver.

Obama's going to give Jerusalem to the Palestinians on a platter  IF HE CAN.  It's not a stretch if you've been following him and how he feels about Muslims - HIS people.

You MUST NOT vote for him.  

He is not your friend.  He is not Israel's friend.  He has the heart and mind of a Muslim, and you will submit to his will...or will the clouds clear from  your eyes.

When he send his infiltrators in to monitor you, you need to kick the monitors out.

I hope some of you are listening.  I have the greatest respect for Binyamin Netanyahu.  I'm sure he's aware of this.




No comments: