Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

CALIFORNIA PARENTS/SCHOOLS ARE INSANE. WHY DO YOU LIVE THERE? WHY ARE YOU PUTTING UP WITH THIS?

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/california-teachers-union-indoctrinate-school-children-on-gender-neutrality/

In two days we have teachers making the kids sip semen and molesting them, so while the investigation continues, YOUR tax dollars are funding a sabbatical for the entire faculty instead of the two men who did this, and now this?

I used to live in California, and really resented the term "Land of Fruits and Nuts". Well, now it's worse. Are you all drugged? Is there something added to the water coming that's causing your brains to die?

I'm glad I live here. If California broke off today in an earthquake and floated out to sea, I'm not sure I'd be sorry! You already invaded my near-perfect Oregon, migrated out to Montana and into Washington bringing with it your sickness to spread around and it bore fruit. And nuts.

This was the last straw for today. I'm going to take a walk before my eyes explode.

No comments: