Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

REMEMBER SIRHAN SIRHAN, RFK'S ASSASSIN? HERE ARE TWO NEW ARTICLES...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/sirhan-sirhan-and-his-account-of-delta-programming-mind-control/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/robert-kennedys-assassin-claims-he-was-under-mind-control/

I have learned so much about the dark side of our government that nothing surprises me.
I am so disillusioned by the exposed dark heart of our government that I believe nothing anymore from any government agency.

I am going to see the end of our great experiment of what it means to live free in a country that guarantees the God given rights of freedom and liberty in my lifetime. I wish it weren't so - but unless we take a stand against the tyranny coming out of Washington, DC, all is lost.

God gave us this country to live as free men by the blood of soldiers and patriots. We have disgraced their honor by not being ever-vigilant and strong-willed. They are spinning in their graves.

No comments: