Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

NEWT GINGRICH AGAINST EVERYTHING THE TEA PARTY STANDS FOR

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/rand-paul-newt-gingrich-%E2%80%9Cgoes-against-everything-the-tea-party-stands-for%E2%80%9D/

I watched most of the debate last night and I don't think Newt Gingrich, another arrogant, intellectual, big government lover is the man we can county on. I heard Stephanopolous and the blond media whore (I used to love her), say he's the only man the Republicans should nominate.
That coming from the left?

Weak! Inane. They're the flagbearers for the leftist media bias. They want to do conservatives in - they're standing with the shovels ready!

How can you believe them.

I thought Ron Paul was shiny bright last night even though he got little time. He made some great points.

And Bachmann wasn't bad either. Romney and Perry plainly stunk.

Ron Paul for President!

No comments: