Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

CALL TO ACTION: A DECLARATION TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC - OR, THROWING DOWN THE GAUNTLET TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY

I hope you will all check this out and let me know what you think. I do not trust the links - they reek of Big Sis and FEMA. I would not join, even to get updates.

In any case, it seems the Federal Government has just been served with a Declaration of Independence, it's titled "A Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic".

You can find it at Canada Free Press in the article "Call to Action: A Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic", or just go to the websites; veterandefenders.org or patriotsunion.org.

This is being led by some of the top retired military people in the country, General Paul Vallely was the head of the Pacific Command.

Sounds to me like they are throwing down the gauntlet.

However, I'm paranoid over those links.

How about you?

No comments: