Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

ALL THE PRESIDENT'S LIARS: NEW BLACK PANTHERS CASE EXPOSED AND FAST AND FURIOUS SCANDAL

http://conservativebyte.com/2011/10/all-the-presidents-liars-the-new-black-panthers-case-exposed-by-j-christian-adams-and-the-fast-furious-scandal/

The man is pig shit.

That's not nice, is it. Especially, for him (personal reasons, I guess) the term "pig shit".

I am so tired of typing these endless entries of what Obama did today...the only time the USA is safe is when he and his communist friends are sleeping.

I absolutely hate this. Maybe the day will dawn and we will have a new president, without scandal - Ron Paul, and not martial law that will certainly come if we don't stop Obama now. Then I can smile again and start writing what I love and turn this back into a spot for writers, poets and photographers, instead of politics.

To that end, I toast us all and to Ron Paul, too. HE CAN WIN!

Now I'm going to take my Cassie, who is preening my hair a the moment, and have a glass of wine.

Goodnight to all of you, all over the world. If you pray for peace, then you will pray that Obama and his liars are removed from office before they can do any more damage. If America falls to him, we all are reduced to slaves.

No comments: