Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED A LAG HERE ON THE CREEK - I APOLOGIZE.

I'm sick.

I am still as sick as I was a week ago. I have gone virtually deaf. All I can depend on hearing is the constant drumming of my heart in various placed in my head, and horrible tinnitus in the other parts, all at once.

I can't hear the dogs bark
I can't hear water running.
I can't hear Ashley, my African grey doing her schticks.
I can't hear birds, or the washing machine, the microwave, the radio unless I blast it.

My sore throat is gone pretty much. My swollen glands have somewhat subsided and don't hurt to touch. But my cough is still with me and my head is still stuffy.

But this hearing loss is terrible.

So if you have any secrets to unstuff my eustachian tubes so I can hear, please leave them in the comments section and I'll try every one. But no hot pokers.

There's got to be a home remedy that works.

Thank you.

No comments: