Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

HAVE YOU DISCOVERED THE POST & EMAIL YET? PUT THIS ONE ON YOUR SUBSCRIPTION LIST.

http://www.thepostemail.com/

Here's one item on obama's eligibility.

The Post & Email Speaks with Susan Daniels, Private Investigator





IS OBAMA’S SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER PART OF A MANUFACTURED FAKE IDENTITY?

by Sharon Rondeau

The Social Security Administration was created by an act of Congress in 1935 and employed 62,000 people as of 2007

(May 16, 2011) —Susan Daniels is a licensed private investigator who has researched the use of the social security number currently being used by Barack Hussein Obama which she has determined was issued in the state of Connecticut, where Obama has neither lived nor worked. Daniels has stated that the number had originally been assigned to a man from Connecticut born in 1890.

Daniels is president of Susan Daniels & Associates, which is located in Ohio and was incorporated in 1995. Prior to opening her own company, Daniels worked as a private investigator for Friedrick Investigations in Lakewood, OH, including in the areas of medical malpractice, background investigations, and litigation support. She was also employed as a “stringer” (correspondent) for the Cleveland Plain Dealer for 17 years, covering Board of Health meetings, trials, local county commissioners’ meetings, and performing public records research.

Author Jack Cashill has consulted with Susan Daniels on the issue of Obama’s social security number and has written a book, Deconstructing Obama, which presents Cashill’s evidence that Obama did not write his own autobiography, Dreams From My Father. Cashill believes that Bill Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground and acquaintance of Obama, actually wrote the book.

Ayers became a “Distinguished Professor of Education” at the University of Illinois but has been described as an “unrepentant domestic terrorist” who had bombed the Capitol building in 1971 and the Pentagon in 1972. Ayers and his later wife, Bernardine Dohrn, had built bombs which accidentally killed Ayers’s girlfriend at the time, Diana Oughton, in 1970. The Weather Underground had planned unsuccessfully to bomb Ft. Dix, a U.S. Army base in New Jersey and has been accused by one writer of treason.

Obama has been described as “comfortable” in the company of such former terrorists and radicals. Ayers and his wife still live in Hyde Park, where the Obamas lived before moving in to the White House in January 2009.

There is evidence that Ayers committed identity fraud, stealing birth certificate numbers from young children who had passed away. Ayers helped to launch the political career of Barack Hussein Obama in his home in Chicago in 1995 but in 2008 played down the relationship between Obama and himself. Obama and Ayers worked together on the board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which funneled millions of dollars to organizations designed to provide educational “reform.” The final report of the Challenge stated that despite the many millions spent on the project, “the Challenge had little impact on student outcomes” (page 14).

During her investigation of Obama’s use of the Connecticut social security number, Daniels also located two social security numbers associated with Michelle Obama, one of which Daniels stated does not belong to her.

On September 30, 2009, Daniels submitted a sworn affidavit of her findings for both of the Obamas which was assimilated into the Barnett v. Obama lawsuit. A second sworn affidavit was submitted on October 19, 2009. Following a dismissal by Judge David O. Carter on October 29, 2009, the case was recently granted a hearing on the merits by a three-judge panel of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Upon request, C-Span and other major news media were allowed in the courtroom during the proceedings, which began on May 2, 2011.

In March 2011, Daniels wrote to the Social Security Administration and told them that Obama had been using a fraudulent social security number. Of the response she received, she said, “Usually if you get something back from the government, it will say, ‘You’re wrong because of Section such-and-such…’ They’ll cite something proving that you were wrong and why you were wrong. This one is a four-sentence letter, and it said, ‘After reviewing the information you provided, we disagree with your conclusion that a person’s social security number depends upon the address of residence.’ ‘We disagree!’ It’s hysterical, because they didn’t cite any reason why I wasn’t right. It’s not a question of opinion; it’s whether or not my contention was accurate.”

Letter sent by the Social Security Administration after Private Investigator Susan Daniels notified them of her finding that Obama is using a fraudulent SSN

Ms. Daniels has recently done a number of radio interviews and stated that there is more attention being focused on the matter of the social security number which Obama is using.

MRS. RONDEAU: When did you first start investigating Obama’s usage of the social security number?

MS. DANIELS: It was in August 2009. I had a client who asked that I investigate the number. When I started, I never expected to find anything. But I looked anyway. There are databases I can access that anyone else who wasn’t licensed or a member of law enforcement could not. They have really good information. I started looking at the bigger ones, and of course, nothing came up. But I found a smaller database – and there are so many out there that are available to investigators – and I put in “Barack Obama, Chicago, IL,” and up popped all these addresses with the social security number.

I was stunned. There were probably eight pages of them, and when it came up, it said, “issued in Connecticut,” and then the years 1977-79. With the help of some other people, I have now been able to pinpoint exactly when it was issued: it was March of 1977. The way I did that is that two different people had sent to me requests for social security numbers. I had found that the person who possessed the number right before Obama’s was dead, and once they’re dead, you can get the person’s information, because there is no longer any expectation of privacy. So his number ends in “25.” From Social Security, I have certified documents regarding numbers “24″ and “29.” Both of those were issued in March 1977, so I know unequivocally that if he had gotten it, that’s when it would have had to have been, and he would have had to have been living in Connecticut.

At that time, he was 15, because he wouldn’t have been 16 until August of that year, and he was presumably in Hawaii in high school. The minute I saw “Connecticut” – I’ve been licensed for 16 years now and know what I’m doing – I knew it was phony. I tell people, “If it had been California, it might have gotten my attention, but not much…” But when I saw “Connecticut,” I thought, “We have a big problem here.”

MRS. RONDEAU: It’s the farthest from Hawaii that it possibly could be, it seems.

MS. DANIELS: Yes, you can’t get any farther. What I was told is that he was being groomed to become the mayor of Chicago. Nobody ever dreamed that he’d end up as president. He started using this number in 1986, and that’s in addition to the phony Selective Service card he got. He has felonies galore. But the first time I see his use of it is 1986; that’s when it started, up to and including addresses when he was senator in DC. So he continuously used that number.

There are tons of other social security numbers attached to his name. Some were partial, some complete. But the trouble is, I and others could never document him with any of these other numbers.

MRS. RONDEAU: Where do people get the idea that there are 39 different numbers that he has used?

MS. DANIELS: They should stop asserting that, because it takes away from legitimate ones that I have found. When this is all done, I’ll tell you what my whole other theory is about him with all of these other social security numbers, and it’s a fraud, too. It’s a big scam. But regarding the one number, I knew it could not have been his.

When I first found the social security number, I put it through a database that verifies social security numbers, and it came up with his full name, middle name and everything, and said “Issued in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979.” It had his date of birth in both the foreign way, with the day, month and year, and also the way we do it, month-date-year.

Now what about the 1890 date? In 16 years, I had never seen anything like that, never, and I’ve looked at thousands of social security numbers. We know that he could not have gotten that number; he was nowhere near there. Despite the stories that people try to dream up, there is no way. I knew that Social Security did not come into effect until 1936, and it was voluntary. Lots of people never got social security numbers; my grandparents never had them. So what I figured out is that in 1977, somebody who was born in 1890 would at that point have been 87 years old. I figured they were probably sick, probably poor, and would have needed government help to get medical care. They would have had to have had a social security number, and that’s how I think that number plays into it.

Recently, I ran Obama’s addresses again, and they are still on the same database on which I found them originally. I noticed that with all these addresses is a phone number, and it occurred to me that it has to be a cell phone number because it’s at all the different addresses. It was obvious it wasn’t a land line. So I ran that, and it came up with 10-12 pages of addresses. Some of the pages had the Connecticut social security number; some don’t. However, they had the date of birth, 8/4/61, and one page jumped out, and in three places, one right after the other, for date of birth, it says “1890.”

MRS. RONDEAU: So does it appear that he took the social security number of a person who was deceased?

MS. DANIELS: Yes, that’s exactly what happened.

MRS. RONDEAU: Some researchers believe he got the birth certificate number of a child who was deceased.

MS. DANIELS: I absolutely believe that Obama stole a dead person’s social security number. I’ve spent a tremendous amount of time trying to figure out who might have had it first, but when they gave it to him, they would have removed that information. However, somewhere, there is a death certificate that has this social security number on it.

MRS. RONDEAU: Has anyone put in a FOIA request for the death certificate containing that number?

MS. DANIELS: Yes, Orly has tried repeatedly to get it, and they won’t give her anything. It won’t do any good, because the information won’t exist anymore at Social Security. They will have scrubbed it out, because Obama has had it for so long.

Jack Cashill wrote a story for WorldNetDaily not long ago; in fact, it was St. Patrick’s Day, about me, and in it, he said, “How do you think they got that number?” and I said, “His grandmother worked part-time at the Probate Court in Hawaii, and Bill Ayers used to brag about doing that kind of thing.” Well, Cashill went right to the Bill Ayers’s book and found a direct quote about how he was so good at coming up with new identities for people, and they always start with the social security number. I’ll send you the story, because Cashill has a direct quote out of Ayers’s book.

Editor’s Note: The following two paragraphs are the information which Ms. Daniels sent us quoted from Ayers’s Fugitive Days:

After the Baltimore fiasco, stealing ID was forbidden. Instead we began to build ID sets around documents as flimsy as a fishing license or a laminated card available in a Times Square novelty shop called “Official ID.” We soon figured out that the deepest and most foolproof ID had a government-issued Social Security card at its heart, and the best source of those were dead-baby birth certificates. I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota,searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and 1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another. Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper—but they had never applied for a Social Security card.

Collecting those birth certificates became a small industry, and within a year we had over a hundred. For years I was a paper-made Joseph Brown, and then an Anthony Lee, remarkably durable identities. My on-paper official residences: a transient hotel in San Francisco and a warehouse in New York.

————————-

The Social Security Administration has even changed all of its documentation to say that the assignment of a number doesn’t necessarily depend on the state where you live. What they’re doing in June, and I know it’s a direct result of this Obama thing, is they’re going to start randomization, and that is going to be a nightmare for law enforcement.

MRS. RONDEAU: It reminds me of the same thing that the state of Hawaii did. They used to say that the short-form birth certificate wasn’t enough to determine if a person was of Hawaiian ancestry for the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands. In 2009, they changed their website to say that the short form was fine.

MS. DANIELS: And now they’re refusing to issue long-form birth certificates. I belong to a fabulous group of investigators, an international association. Most of the people in it are retired military, retired government workers; a lot of them have incredibly impressive credentials. Eighty countries around the world have members in it. I did a survey of the entire United States and the way each state handled the issuance of birth certificates. I probably got about 25 responses which told me exactly how the state worked it. Then I called the Department of Health in every other state and asked them, and there are only six states in the entire country which do not give out the long-form birth certificate. Hawaii is the most recent as a result of its recent announced internal decision.

Even people who live there, whose children were born there, can’t get them. Most people don’t really understand what’s going on here, what they’re hiding. The next-closest one to Hawaii was 2002 in Colorado, and the next-closest one 1994. This is not common to forbid someone from obtaining a long-form. What if a person simply wants to have it? It’s insane. For the longest time, Hawaii has been saying that Obama couldn’t get a copy of his, and I thought, “How stupid are we? ” In his position, he can do whatever he wants, and he is and does.

MRS. RONDEAU: You mentioned finding many addresses for Barack H. Obama. Do all of these residences belong to this Barack Obama, or could there be more than one?

MS. DANIELS: Oh, yes, because a lot of the cases have duplicate addresses on them, including law firm offices; the house in Chicago which he does not own, by the way. I don’t know if you read that story in WorldNetDaily or not.

MRS. RONDEAU: Yes, I did.

MS. DANIELS: Someone had contacted Jerry Corsi, and Jerry Corsi sent him to me. I helped him. He had a lot of information, and I went through different databases and verified it for him. He told me just recently that Obama has never had anything in his name. He and Michelle lived in a condo in Chicago, but I think it was hers originally. All of the addresses are legitimate for him. There was one in Massachusetts where he had all the parking tickets that didn’t get paid until 2007.

MRS. RONDEAU: Why would someone have that many addresses?

MS. DANIELS: That’s not unusual. What is unusual is if I run somebody’s social security number, a red flag will go up in my head if it shows up with, say, 20 different home addresses. This tells me that this is not a stable person. I could give you a whole profile on too many addresses. With him, they were all legitimate addresses. None of the other addresses for the other social security numbers came up. I tried to check those back and forth but couldn’t do anything with them.

Valerie Jarrett, also from Chicago, is in Washington now, and they were all friends. Daley is there, too. What a coincidence!

I knew I couldn’t get any additional information from the Social Security Administration. However, the letter I received from them is fabulous, because it says, “We got your request to look into this, and we don’t agree with you.” They support the fact that they received a request to look into it. I expected to get nothing.

I have a decent education; I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree. I’m certified as a paralegal and have been since 1977. As I was sitting here I thought, “If I can find a lawsuit…” because I had heard that there were so many that had been filed against him, “maybe the attorney under discovery can request information about this social security number.” So I found Orly Taitz, and I called her. I said, “I have found a fraudulent social security number for him.” And she said, “I have that.” So I said, “OK, never mind.” But then Orly said, “I have the first five numbers,” and I answered, “I have the whole thing.” Then I filed an affidavit which had to be done within the next couple of days.

Editor’s Note: The Post & Email contacted Dr. Orly Taitz to inquire about whether or not the affidavits have been included in any of her lawsuits against Obama, and she answered, “Those affidavits are part of the case, which was presented to Judge Carter and later went to the 9th Circuit.”

People have tried to drag me into “Oh, you must be one of those birthers,” and I have said, “No, I understand what those people are doing. I’m not a party to that; I’ve never attached myself to the birth certificate issue.” When people ask me, “Well, where do you think he was born?” I say, “I have no idea, and I have no interest where he was born. My interest is the Connecticut social security number; that’s the only thing on which I focus.” To me, that’s the smart way to do it. There are a lot of other people to go after the other things. If people have called or asked me to do something, I have been more than happy to help them; I just don’t want my name associated with it because I stick with this one issue.

© 2011, The Post & Email. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.

No comments: