Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

DIY PHOTOGRAPHY - POP-UP BOOKS FROM YOUR PHOTOS

http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/make-a-photo-flip-flap-album/?utm_source=Photojojo+Newsletter&utm_campaign=06146b3ff0-Flip_flap_album6_2_2011&utm_medium=email

I adore pop-up books. I still have, in a box of mementos, an old Raggedy Ann and Andy pop-up that I was given as a child. Most precious to me. So now I give extraordinary pop-ups to my grandchildren. They are not only wonderful as to content (the Sabuda/Reinhart series), but they are intricate pieces of sculptural, graphic art and the children LOVE them (but so does Grandma).

These little photo books, depending on your expertise, may not be as exciting, but precious as well to someone, even if it's just for you. It's something I'd love to do - and a trip to a natural history museum may make your creativity quotient just soar.

No comments: