Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

DID YOU EVER SEE THIS INTERVIEW? I DID. LARRY SILVERSTEIN, OWNER OF BUILDING 7 ON 9-11 ADMITS TO "PULLING" IT.

I wasn't listening to our local talk radio morning show on WYOO today, but I understand at issue was building 7 being pulled. No one at the station wants to believe this; certainly none of the local "talkers". Frequent caller/occasional substitute show host and brother of 9-11 victim, Don Arias, doesn't believe it either.

I remember watching this interview and wondering how anyone would have his building demolished by explosives on this particularly dangerous day, during our time of horrific disaster.

Youtube and other sites are full of this.

I know that it is very difficult for many of you to believe this was not caused by the planes that flew into the buildings. I am a truther. I have an open mind and the truth is often a bitter, bitter pill. Our government has become dark and evil. We all know that. There is room for us to doubt it.

No comments: