Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

BAGMAN OBAMA KNOCKS ON WALL STREET'S DOOR FOR CAMPAIGN DONATIONS

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/13/us/politics/13donor.html?ref=politics

I'll bet the lining of his jackets and overcoats are full of really deep pockets.

Reminds me of an incident in a parking lot of a discount store I had in California. It was way back there, in the 70s.

I was returning to my car and a black man stopped me and asked me if I wanted to buy some jewelry. He was wearing an overcoat! He opened it up, and like a character from a cartoon, it was full of bulging pockets and jewelry hung on safety pins. I had to disappoint him.

This is my stereotype of obama. A small man of no character, smug, with his hand out and his overcoat ready to expose the pockets.

Let's disappoint Barry. He's a fraud and a golf playing gangsta. He's a crook. He's a criminal. He's a LIAR.

Dump his skinny ass in 2012! Let FREEDOM RING!

No comments: