Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

DECLASSIFIED DOCS SHOW ALLEGED CONNECTION OF THE OKC BOMB TO OVERSEAS TERRORISM

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/declassified-documents-show-alleged-connection-of-okc-bomb-to-overseas-terrorism/

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/okc-bombing-lazy-fbi-analysis-and-redacted-names/

Somehow, I remember at that time, a gun grab. I think the bill was 666, and the NRA was grandstanding and finally gave in to the language in a compromise. I may be wrong. I was just getting politically involved then.

We had a trifecta of major horrors during Clinton's administration with Oklahoma City and murders in Arkansas and in DC. I remember the middle eastern third man well. I never thought
McVeigh was really executed. There were questions there.

We had Oklahoma City, Ruby Ridge murders and the David Koresh barbecue. Janet Reno was really cookin' those days. She may even have had an apron on most days. I will never forgive her.

My point is that I understand now that my government is no better than any other when it comes to corruption.

We need to rid ourselves of the self-anointed emperor before we all perish into serfdom at the feet of the new world order.

No comments: