Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

ALLEN WEST MY HERO, HAS LET ME DOWN...AND YOU KNOW I SUPPORT HIM 100 PERCENT, UNTIL 5 MINUTES AGO, JUST AFTER I POSTED THE LAST ENTRY

AND THIS IS WHY!


http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2011/03/24/allen-west-tea-party-statist/

Support of the Patriot Act (from hell) is to embrace globalism. You have some explaining to do, Colonel West.

Dear God - Is there NO ONE qualified to be President? Is there no one who won't hide the truth?

Is there no one left in our country who is honest?

I am SO disappointed and you know what I thought of him. Now the questions must start. They can't just be "tough". They need to be "brutal".

Candidates have to be vetted so thoroughly, it includes "bloodletting". After an interview they should be so weak from the effort they are lying on floor, exhausted, blood oozing from their pores; every damn one of them.

Are you with me on this?

Colonel West...explain yourself to ME!

PS: I just sent Colonel West an email through this link. Please do the same.

http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/contact

No comments: