Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

HERE'S THE TRAILER FOR MY NEW CHRISTMAS BOOK FOR GRIEVING CHILDREN (AND ADULTS)

I wrote this for children of military families who lost a parent this Christmas. I do hope
it will help heal them. But if someone has experienced a recent loss, maybe this will help uplift them, too. It's up on Amazon today, and when you read it, please leave me a review. It is still being processed for Kindle and Nook readers. So watch for it. It comes in audio and ebook form as well.

Writing books is all about those who enjoy the words we can't hold back. I hope you enjoy mine.

I rant and I rave and I stamp my feet here, but I'm a marshmallow. And when I stood in the bookstores, I couldn't find a book like this for children. So Sam, the Grouchy As Usual Bear was born and so was little Katy Morris. And now it's a reality.




No comments: