Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

TEEN FIGHTS TO PUT PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE BACK IN THE CLASSROOM...IN BOSTON!

http://www.boston.com/news/education/k_12/articles/2010/06/30/teen_fights_to_put_pledge_of_allegiance_back_in_classroom/

I heard this on Glenn Beck's show this morning. It woke me up immediately and I shot up out of bed.

I had my poached egg sitting here browsing through this subject - and you WILL NOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF ANTI-PLEDGE SITES THERE ARE. I EVEN DUGG ONE WITH THIS.

I cannot believe that in Boston, or in your state, if this is the same there, that seniors won't volunteer for this very important practice, or even hold extra-curricular classes on or off campus to learn why our history and our flag are so important.

Pride in being American, pride in our unique, extraordinary history, (I admit there is nothing much to be proud of with our present lawmakers and our fraud-president), but the ideals of the founding fathers in one of the 13 fonts of liberty and freedom not being upheld or taught is too much for me.

Please get in back of this young man, wherever you are, and send him an email, a phone call, or something in support.

Also call the Senators and Representatives in Massachusetts, and demand that the teachers recite this, and also give a class in why our flag flies - the symbol of freedom, liberty, rule of law,
and God given rights.

I am steaming. Are Massachusetts teachers, communists?

Is this happening in your school?

You know it never hurt us to be reminded every day of the respect for country, the ideals noted above.

No comments: