Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

WHY RAVENS ARE THE BRAINIEST OF BIRDS

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/see-why-ravens-are-the-brainiest-of-birds-3-videos.html

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that I just LOVE ravens.

I had a really intimate "mother/son" relationship in a family setting with one, who I've written about many times. His name was Orville. In fact, his story will someday be retold in as much detail as I can remember - because I've started it.

You will love this video. Ravens are possessed of a singular brilliance of intellect. Never, ever repeat the phrase "bird brain" in a derogatory way again, especially if you watch this video.

If you are curious about corvids in general, the jays, crows and ravens, please hop over to ASCAR - the American Society for Crows and Ravens, sign up and receive their random newsletter for free. Wonderful reading on an irregular basis.

No comments: