Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here's an excellent daily newsletter to keep you on your toes...

You might consider subscribing. It's great.

http://www.cnsnews.com/home


Don't tell Michele Obama - I'm on my way to the store to get white sugar. Is a lemon ok, Michele? Do they cancel out?

And if I can find them, canning lids.

I'm going to make jam. Georgia peach jam. Georgia has had a bumper crop of the most magically delicious peaches I've ever tasted. It could have been the colder than usual winter weather. Whatever it was, the peaches are absolutely grand.

And when Grandma makes the jam, Michele, I'm going to give a jar each to my grandkids.
I'm ruining their life, I know, Michele. At least, when you get your way and make them eat tasteless, calorie free cardboard, they can remember Grandma's peach jam.

If I don't come back here today, it's because I'm in the throes of jam making.


No comments: