Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

GLENN BECK LOSES HALF OF HIS AUDIENCE

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/06/19/glenn-beck-loses-half-his-audience/

Eowyn has probably pinpointed the reasons for the general resentment. But he has "given in" to changing his mind about our federal FEMA camps.

If you listen ( I'm listening now) regularly, he will talk up a subject for a couple of weeks, then very subtley change his mind, or try to change yours.

Some things I like about him; some things I do not agree with, and viscerally, I am a birther.
So, I don't listen to him but I do try to listen to Alex Jones every day. All of his information is documented. Try him for a week. You will understand.

www.alexjones.com

www.prisonplanet.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May:

I neither watch his show nor listen to him on the radio. The modus operandi you described is intriguing and disturbing: "he will talk up a subject for a couple of weeks, then very subtley change his mind, or try to change yours."

What do you think his end-game is in so doing?

~Eowyn