Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Matthew Falconer, Marion County, FL wants youth spy force

http://www.prisonplanet.com/florida-candidate-for-mayor-wants-1000-strong-youth-spy-force.html

This guy is no Libertarian. He is, however, the mayoral frontrunner, and if you elect this guy, Marion Countians, you're idiots.

This is what was done in Nazi Germany with the organization of the Hitler Youth. You want little spies in your neighborhood on bicycles?

Get rid of this man now, and don't believe this is Libertarianism. This is Nazi Germany all over again and you should by now, know it.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Tom Lundy said...

From Matthew Falconer:


My COPs program was meant to lower the cost of public safety and help combat crime in Florida. It was conceptual and based on the feedback I have been given from a wide variety of citizens I have decided to remove the program from my platform. My decision was in part concerns over personal liberty and the valid concerns that the observers may not be impartial.

I plan to focus my entire effort to eliminate waste in government, lower taxes on small business, and help our economy. When people have a good job they are less likely to commit crimes. So while much of the rhetoric I received on my program was over the top, I received enough valid concerns to make me rethink the program and my focus.

We live in a country where we are free to present ideas, free to criticize them, and where the result is better policy. In this case the voice of the people have been heard.

In liberty.


Matthew Falconer
Matthew@MatthewFalconer.com
Candidate for Orange County Mayor, Non-partisan
Let's return government to the people
Political advertisement paid for and Approved by Matthew Falconer for Orange County Mayor
4201 Vineland Road, I-14, Orlando, FL 32811