Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

30 crimes NOT considered by government to be terrorist acts

http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/crimes-the-government-does-not-label-terrorism/2062/

What everyone should know.

This is just too unbelievable...

Why do we have a Dept. of Homeland Security? Dissolve it now!

Why do we have an FBI or a CIA?

Why do they examine my shoes at the airport; why have they confiscated from my checked baggage, small rocks? I don't have rocks where I live. I have sand. I am an old rockhound from way back. These happened to be Vermont rocks from a farm that belongs to my family. Little ones; the largest was maybe 3 inches long, taken from the creek that runs behind my cousin's house. Sentimental rocks. Tell me! Why? And then leave a note in my bag that they were there asnoopin'?

I am old. I have gray hair. I am obviously American. I am NO threat to anyone. And neither are you.

But they're telling us that if we do these abominable acts listed in the links, we are not terrorists?

I get the mental image of circus elephants holding tails in trunks. That morphs into image of our government as men and women bent over in a long, well dressed line, parading through DC streets with their head stuck up the rectum of the one in front. There is no end. It is just a circle, moving endlessly, and we put up with it.



But if a person

No comments: