Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More on autism and the lack of it in the unvaccinated

This is very troubling to me.

Big pharma is keeping us in the dark about what goes into vaccines, and not cautioning physicians and health departments to discuss the risks with the parents of their patients, or the patients themselves.

There is also this problem. If you do not allow your children to be vaccinated, often they will not be allowed to go to school. If they don't go to school, they will be truant, and the parent(s) responsible.
Such terrible parents have their children removed from the home and placed in foster care, and the parents could face jail time.

I remember a polio epidemic when I was very small. It was popular opinion in my corner of the world that polio came from polluted sea water. The water I swam in was a chemical green soup, with sewage, garbage, and other human detritus floating on the incoming tide. But everyone did it. Someone came up with the idea to use camphor squares as a deterrent to the illness. On my undershirt, pinned with a tiny gold safety pin, was my camphor square in a little pouch. I remember standing on the beach with my undershirt on, and not going into the water.

I was terrified of receiving a shot at school. They were administering the Salk vaccine. I don't believe I ever received a shot for polio. I remember getting a smallpox vaccination, but not the Salk, and I never got the sugar cube, either.

Like many new parents, my son got his vaccinations. He's ok. But the problem is - what happens to his health in the future if these vaccinations are time bombs. I have a photo of my granddaughter - so tiny - with colorful Band-Aids on each chubby thigh after a trip to the pediatrician. What will happen to her and my grandson down the road?

Personally, I distrust a lot of them. As more information leaks out, will you believe it or not?

As parents, do we fight the system or go with the crowd? Do we have the right to say no to vaccines we question and insist or resist the pressure from the public school system and others?

Parental rights should be sacrosanct, especially about the medical care of a child. Don't you agree?






Bookmark and Share

No comments: