Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From the blog: PlanetSave.com - Ron Paul says sale of raw milk ok

http://redgreenandblue.org/2009/03/09/ron-paul-wants-to-make-the-sale-of-raw-milk-legal/

Back in the 70s, I milked my own goats, and the goats of a friend. I bought raw cow's milk from the grocery chain up the road. No one I ever heard of became ill - not my friend who fed it to her family, not my family, ever.

Then suddenly it was off the shelves. That was in California.

I loved the idea of drinking milk straight from a cow, or a goat. I made cheese from my own goat's milk - it was the best mozzarella.

Ron Paul has the right idea. Support him.

This blog, a few entries down, has some amazing and enlightening information on things you "don't want to do", and labels you'd rather not have. I think you should visit.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: