Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fox News,global warming,brainwashing,popular tv shows

Brainwashing? You bet.

Fox got caught. The other networks will be found to do this, too.

Just wait.

Fox's subject was carbon footprints and global warming. Be alert...you'll catch the others.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-admits-to-planting-political-brainwashing-in-popular-tv-shows.html

Everything is hype. We're bombarded with it - in the schools, in the newspapers, on tv on radio (unless of course, you're listening to Alex Jones), in magazines, etc.

Repeat it often enough and everyone will believe it.

I don't believe we nasty, dirty humans have altered nature's plan. Nature is bigger than we are.
So stomp around this weekend and leave your tv's off while you leave your footprints joyously all over the planet.

I was just cutting out blackberries - they grew strong even in the cold. The iris is up, so I transplanted some. I thought some kind of nettle was a variety of herb or catnip, and it stung my nose. I'm still burning.

Spring is arriving here just on time. Hopefully I'll get seed potatoes in on St. Patrick's day.

No comments: