Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

WHITE HOUSE: OBAMACARE ALLOWS PRES TO TELL PRIVATE COMPANIES THEY HAVE TO OFFER A PRODUCT AND OFFER IT FOR FREE

http://patriotupdate.com/18467/wh-obamacare-allows-pres-to-tell-private-companies-they-have-to-offer-a-product-and-offer-it-for-free

And in addition, we units (65 and up) are going to be judged by a bunch of lunatic, power-crazed bureaucrats, who is worth saving and who will die.

Fight this with all your might. Because we are going to die against our wills if we don't. Hell, do you think I'm on my last leg, or at my last gasp? Are you kidding? I have writing to do; rescue to do;
loving grandkids, loving life, kayaking, sitting at my spinning wheel making yarn - enjoying my animals, traveling! Blogging this!

These people are criminals!

No comments: