Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

TELL THE EPA TO YANK THE PESTICIDE THAT'S KILLING BEES


http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/epa_bees/?r=5535152&id=35258-568005-z8oCkEx

There were virtually no bees in my yard last year. No wasps. No butterflies. No moths.

I don't use pesticides, but I have watched the diminishing numbers of insects, including bees every year.

Proof of this was my beautiful Confederate Rose. It's a shrubby tree that is now towering at the back of my yard. You can see its picture above. The flowers open in the morning, snow white.
By noon, they are pink. In the evening they are rose. When the cool weather came, it dropped its leaves.

There was ONE SEED POD ON THE TREE. One. Last year it was covered. It was a good year for flowers - it was covered with them. But none, except one was pollinated. The branches bend so I got a good look at what was going on inside the flowers. Nothing.

We are bombarded with chemtrails, as you've seen on this blog. Who knows really what the witch's brew in that stream is raining down on us, except that we know it's bad.

No comments: