Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/44535?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=659c14df0a-Call_to_Champions&utm_medium=email

All of you know at least one other person who holds deep religious values. Others, not so much. But anyone with a traditional family/church background should take note of what's happening, no matter what religion they are. Christian or Jew, it doesn't matter. The "fundamental change" Obama promised and you may have expected, wasn't this. Please send this on, and remember Pastor Neimoller's famous poem during the time of Hitler:

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Yes, it can get this bad under Obama. He's already doing it. His machine grinds on, but there is strength in joining others and resisting. Don't forget. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE. This may be the key to Obama's fall from power.

No comments: