Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HOOKING KIDS ON SEX - I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD, AND I'M AMAZED AT MY IGNORANCE

I really think sex education should be taught in the home. I can see where children who are gay or lesbian are still embarrassed at "coming out". And I'm no prude.
But this is way, way over the top, and if this is taught in public schools, parents need to act.

It is my personal belief that being gay or lesbian is determined prior to birth, and we have NO choice. That does not mean that person doesn't have value in the community or to themselves. I have had lesbian and gay friends who are absolutely wonderful people. Admirable people. I have never been asked to join them, or made to feel uncomfortable. We all are who we are. Just people.

But I don't go along with making a point of your sexuality, and I sure don't think this information is appropriate in schools.

So yes, defund Planned Parenthood. If you want abortion (because it's still legal), you should have it. But I don't want to pay for it. Late term abortions, where a fetus is viable and can survive on its own - no. That is murder. This will make a lot of you angry. But circumstances are circumstances, and you have not walked in a woman's shoes who needs an abortion. Don't be so quick to judge.




No comments: