Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

VIDEO: MILITARY HELICOPTERS CONDUCT COVERT EXERCISES OF US BANK BUILDING

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-military-helicopters-conduct-covert-exercises-over-u-s-bank-building.html

With India and German going to plastic currency, and most of the world clueless about the safety of banks, and the militarization of law enforcement here in the USA, don't even SUGGEST to me that I'm a conspiracy theorist.

I don't want to hear about these exercises being innocuous training exercises for use in foreign countries, because troops will be in our streets if we have bank runs, when the currency collapses and there is no food.

Big Sis would love that. She's drooling and salivating over her lunch in anticipation as she watches events like this.

Protect yourselves and prepare. It's going to come - the FEMA camps await. This video is of California. And if you don't think you're not being conditioned to accept these for when the time comes and troops are in the street, you're in for a big surprise! Don't be Obamabots or zombies. You have yourselves and your loved ones to protect.

I truly hope I'm wrong, but my gut tells me I'm right.

No comments: