Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LET'S IMPEACH BARRY SOETORO

http://surgeusa.org/party/house.htm

I called Rep. John Boehner's office today and spoke to an aide about the impeachment of the Fraud-in-Chief. I explained that we need to know if he is, in fact, qualified to be President, noting that if a foreign national adopts an American, that child becomes a foreign national and not an American citizen any longer. I went over the lack of an identity which comes from a documented past.

I asked WHY NO ONE IN CONGRESS HAS SPOKEN OF IMPEACHING BARRY SOETORO FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. I said that I believed, and so do many of you, that he is well qualified to be impeached, tried and imprisoned for this.

I gave the aide all the reasons and that aide told me THERE IS NO SUPPORT IN CONGRESS!

I said that doesn't matter. IF someone who hasn't been emasculated has the brilliance to ask for support, WE, THE PEOPLE, will take it from there. We will go to our representatives and senators and demand (DEMAND) that impeachment proceedings begin.

I told him that there will be a groundswell of support and that we are waiting for someone to stand there and demand that ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT BE FILED.

I called Michele Bachmann's office. There is nothing so far I dislike about her. I gave her aide the talk. She thanked me and said she would pass the information on to Ms. Bachmann.

Then, as I was heating up chicken cacciatore for lunch, I called Ron Paul, to whom I have contributed in his Presidential campaign.

I got an aide - a young snot who got the talk, who was so disinterested he nearly fell asleep on the phone. He said there is nothing to the old question of the birth certificate. He said again THERE WAS NO SUPPORT IN CONGRESS, AND NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO DR. PAUL IF HE WERE TO SUGGEST IMPEACHMENT.

I was not argumentative. But when I call a political office, I do demand civility and manners from the aides or interns.

I got nowhere with him. And in the end, he hung up, dismissing my concerns like garbage.

I mentioned somewhere in the conversation, that I would put this on my blog and hope that some of you would call Ron Paul's office. I did not expect this from his staffers. I am appalled.
And when he hung up, I was shaking.

So if you are of a mind to call your US Representative from the list below, please also call Ron Paul, Michele Bachmann, and of course, John Boehner's office to demand that someone have the guts to call for impeachment because WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

The toll-free number to Congress is 1-877-851-6437 and let your voice be heard.

http://surgeusa.org/party/house.htm

No comments: