Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

US GOVERNMENT: CONGRESSIONAL PAY

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/uscongress/a/congresspay.htm

I posted this because yesterday, in the Panama City News Herald, there was coverage of a town hall our Republican Rep. Steve Southerland held.

Seemed to me, he regrets having to give up his funeral business, the long hours, the separation from his family caused by having to live in DC.

People complain about his and all of Congress' salary and benefits, he has armed security at these meetings now, yet he'll be running again. Frankly, I think he'd rather have his good life in Panama City back.

I'll give it a try, Steve! First thing outta my mouth and outta my office is a an order of impeachment of Obama. You haven't said anything about that yet, but neither has anyone else.

The whole lot of you live in fear of the dictator and his goons.



No comments: