Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Representative Dennis Kucinich

I didn't give him much thought because I was so strongly a Ron Paul supporter. But something has happened and I'm looking at him in a new light. I like what he has to say about immigration, Constitutional rights, and other issues.

Here's what someone sent me this morning. It's on unwarranted surveillance of peace groups.


CHECK OUT THIS LINK. IT MAKES ME SICK....
http://rawstory.com//news/2008/Kucinich_to_investigate_police_surveillance_of_0718.html
We could have had Kucinich vs Paul in this election.....a vote for the greater good instead of a vote for the lesser evil.Wake up America.


1 comment:

Todd said...

Dennis is, I think, the ONLY one who's actually tried to get impeachment hearings started against Dictator Bush, but very few (if any?) have cosponsored his bills :-(