Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just a pretty picture of Jack,


who knows "No", "Sit", "Sit up", "Are you hungry" (for that he dances), learning to lie down when the command is "Bang", "Come on in the house", and learning "Stay". The child is brilliant.
He's got good bone and he's tough and is learning to potty outside. But today he had a bit of a lapse.

I hope you have a "Jack" in your life someday to make you smile. All you have to do is visit your local animal control shelter or humane society. You're "Jack" is waiting for you.

I really like this picture. The sun was going down and it reminds me of a Dutch painting.

You can always see more of my images on www.jpgmag.com/people/maziel or at www.thelensflare.com/u_may.php

If you see something you like, my prices are very reasonable.

No comments: