Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

NO TO SMART METERS! THEY ARE DANGEROUS TO HEALTH AND SAFETY, AND ARE PART OF AGENDA 21






I refused, and I was coerced into it by my electric co-op CEO, saying it would cost an additional $60/mo to send someone out to read the meter. I asked to call in the reading and that was refused.  I've been a member for 22 or so years and often had to call it in.  This technology was designed specifically to cause illness and spy on you, something which of course, he denied vehemently.  There have also been fires associated with these meters.


There is enough on the internet to convince anyone, especially the ones who say you MUST comply, that these meters are harmful to health and intrusive to privacy.

Listen to Alex Jones on the segment on smart meters and the dangers associated with them on http://www.prisonplanet.com TODAY, JUNE 25 - IT'S ON NOW!

No comments: