Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PANAROMA PIZZA - THE BEST IN BAY COUNTY FLORIDA

and probably in the entire panhandle, closed in January, from its 20 year location in the Panama City Mall.

I'm Italian, so I'm pretty picky about my pizza, and the pizza chains just don't do it for me.

Tony took his ovens and his talent as a fine Italian pizza chef (I believe he's from either Sicily or Naples) and has opened Panaroma in the Hobby Lobby shopping center (west end) in Panama City, FL and the first day of business will be September 5

Since Tony left the mall, I've been dining on Japanese stir fried chicken, rice and vegetables. The mall got a chain pizza place in that I've never heard of, so I'm overjoyed at the prospect of driving a few blocks further and enjoying a really good pizza. With extra cheese, please...but then, he knows that.

Good luck, Tony and Carmella! I'll see you once a week from now on.

No comments: