Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Covers for Amazon Shorts


As promised - they're here, and I couldn't be more pleased. So now instead of the sad little avatar that meant "no cover", Amazon Shorts has chosen to put my image of one of Big Bend Wildlife Sanctuary's unreleasable Red-tail Hawks (she's an educational ambassador now), on "Paradise" and a snapshot, taken by my mother of Dad and Uncle John, holding "The Last Striper".

Clicking the link will bring you to my page. Soon "The Bale Hunter", "The Otter" and "The Strange Journey of Vernal Page" will be uploaded. I have just submitted a children's story, "Grandma's Pearly Egg", written in serial to my grandchildren. We'll see if Amazon Shorts likes it.

I have a whole collection of thoughts, essays, observations about "Life on Sleepy Creek", that is more of a journal than anything. But that's how "Waltz on the Wild Side - An Animal Lover's Journal" came to be. I think I may serialize those for this feature of Amazon.

If you should download any of my Shorts, please leave a review, and I hope you find my writing worthwhile.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Congratulations, you deserve all the best and success. Great picture. Awesome bird. Thanks for sharing.